Continuous flow measurement with air or gas entrainments
Repeatable 2-phase flow measurement with Entrained Gas Management (EGM™)
Is your measurement with your mass flowmeter interrupted because of gas entrainment in the media?
No matter if your process has unwanted entrained gas or if you need air inside your product, KROHNE’s new Coriolis mass flowmeter with Entrained Gas Management technology has come to the market to ensure stable and continuous measurements. The meter ensures continued operation across a wide range of gas fractions and complex flow conditions.
KROHNE’s OPTIMASS series with Entrained Gas Management (EGM™) functionality is the only range of meters to offer a solution for all flow conditions at a gas volume fraction (GVF) from 0 to 100%.
- Applications with entrained gas can easily be resolved using OPTIMASS with EGM™
- Enhanced diagnostics with 2-phase signal
- Diagnostics in accordance with NAMUR NE 107 requirements
- Continuous measurement with 0 to 100% gas entrainment
- Cryogenic and high temperature applications from -200 to +400 °C / -328 to +752 °F
- Ice cream
- Tomato purée
- Coffee extract
- Highly viscous sugar concentrates and molasses
- Hydrogen peroxide processing
- Viscous monomers/polymers
- Liquid removal from stirred tanks
- Highly concentrated assets such as fuming HCl or HNO3
- Polyurethane foams
- Push to empty tanks
- Drilling fluids
- Truck loading/offloading
- Well heads
- Tank management